Terms & Conditions - Troutsdale Farm Self-Catering Cottages, Springbank Wood, Tittesworth, Blackshaw Moor, Nr Leek, Staffordshire, ST13
8TJ. Tel 01538 300101
When you book your holiday accommodation at Troutsdale Farm, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The person whose name appears on the Booking form must be one of the guests staying in the property and agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all
members of the party adhere to the conditions of let set out below:
- Your accommodation may be reserved by telephone, letter or e-mail.
- Your provisional booking for chosen date will then be held for 7 days from the date of your reservation pending receipt of your deposit.
- We will then send you Booking Confirmation and please ensure the details on your Booking Confirmation are correct, and advise us immediately if there are
- The number of people occupying any one property is limited to that stated in the brochure or website and MUST NOT exceed the number as booked,
unless by prior consent with the owner.
- Please first check that the property of your choice can be reserved for you before sending any payment.
- To secure your booking we require a 25% deposit, which is non refundable, with the remainder of the balance payable 6 weeks (42 days) prior to
- If the booking is within 6 weeks of arrival then the full balance is payable at the time of the booking.
- If the remaining balance is not received by 6 weeks before you arrival day, the deposit will be forfeited and we will be entitled to re-let the property. Every
attempt will be made to contact you before we do so.
Payment can be made by the following options:
- Debit or Credit Card (by telephone) - please contact us
on 01538 300101
- Debit or Credit Card (through our website online booking system at www.troutsdalefarm.co.uk)
- Cheque - made payable to Mrs B E Turnock and send to
Troutsdale Farm, Springbank Wood, Blackshaw Moor, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 8TJ.
- PayPal – (through
our website online booking system) - for PayPal account holders only (please DO NOT use this option for paying by credit or debit cards, otherwise there will 3% surcharge charged)
- Bank Transfer (BACS) - our bank details are Lloyds TSB, Uttoxeter Branch, Account No 13846860 , sort code 309890 in the name
of Mrs B E Turnock.
- International Bank Transfer (IBAN) - charges are variable depending on the country - any charges are payable by yourselves as it is not included in the price we have quoted you.
- Please notify any cancellation in writing – deposits are non refundable.
- If a notice of cancellation is received between the dates of your deposit being received and the final payment being due then the deposit will be
- If a cancellation is made within 6 weeks of your stay you will still be liable for full payment unless the property is re-let.
- If a cancellation is made within 6 weeks of the holiday start and the whole rent has been paid then the whole amount paid will be retained unless the
property can be re-let.
- If a re-let is successful then the balance less £25 administration fee will be refunded, if the property cannot be re-let then no refund will be
- We advise you to take out travel and cancellation insurance.
- We would only cancel your holiday if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control.
- Should the property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the owner’s liability is restricted to repayment of the
deposit/balance received, and we will not be liable for providing you with alternative accommodation.
USE OF THE PROPERTY
- The number of guests occupying the property must not exceed as booked.
- You agree to use the property solely for its intended purpose as self catering accommodation for personal and domestic purposes only and not commercial or other
purposes – we reserve the right to refuse entry to the party if these conditions are not observed.
- You accept the owner’s right to refuse to hand over the property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge.
- We ask guests to respect the peace and quiet of the properties location and guests in neighbouring properties. Persons causing a nuisance or disturbance to
neighbours or other guests and unreasonable behaviour may result in the owner requesting you to leave.
ARRIVAL TIME and KEY COLLECTION
- Unless otherwise agreed your cottage will be available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival.
- AT LEAST 48 HOURS BEFORE ARRIVAL we ask that you phone to let us know your expected arrival time, to arrange key collection, and we can also answer any
other queries you may have.
- The property must be vacated 10.00am on the day of departure to enable us to make it ready for the next guests.
- By prior arrangement you may leave your vehicle if you wish to arrive/depart earlier/later.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicle or possessions in or around Troutsdale Farm during your
- The responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs.
- Guests agree to absolve the owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity
therein, or from any illness or injury from any cause whatsoever.
- All Vehicles are also left at the guest's risk.
- Guests are asked to take care at all times whilst on our property. Parents in particular are asked to ensure that children are safe, accompanied by a
responsible adult and not left unattended
- Guests must respect & look after the accommodation during your stay and you must leave the property clean & tidy. Please let us know of any damage
or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge replacement value for any damage or breakages.
CARE OF THE PROPERTY
- All guests agree to take all reasonable and proper care of the property and the furniture, fixtures and fittings in or on the property and leave them in the same
state of repair and condition and in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period, as at the beginning.
- If furnishings, fixtures or fittings are damaged during your stay, you will be liable for their repair or replacement. However we do appreciate that small
accidents can happen, so this will be taken into account.
- All that we do ask is that any breakages or damages are advised to us during your stay so that remedial action can be taken as soon as possible – rather than on
departure day when we are also busy preparing for the next guests.
- Guests agree to allow the owners or agents access to the property at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to your property in case of
emergency e.g. a water leak.
- NO SMOKING allowed in the property
- NO PETS are allowed in the property or on site.
RIGHT OF ENTRY
- We reserve the right of reasonable access to the property at all times, but where possible, we would advise you in advance if access were required.
- We do want you to enjoy every aspect of your stay. However should you have any reason to complain please let us know straight away and we will do our best
to assist you. It would be very difficult to investigate any complaints once you have left and therefore unlikely that they would be accepted and investigated and we would much rather solve the
problems during your stay.